FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Vehicle Registration Qualifications
1990 and older Exceptions: all Corvettes, Camaros, T-Birds, Firebird, Thunderbirds, Mustangs, Challengers, Chargers, Monte Carlo SS, Chevy SS454 pickups, Ford Lightning pickups, Vipers, or Prowlers are eligible of any year.
Custom Pickups, Jeeps, and Broncos with 5 major modifications also qualify, must send photo for approval.
What Does My ECC' Vehicle Registration Fee Include?
After you successfully completed the Emerald Coast Cruizin' Vehicle Registration for your vehicle online, you will receive a confirmation postcard by mail with your assigned vehicle number. Present this postcard upon check-in at the Registration Booth located at the Pier Park parking lot in Panama City Beach, FL. to receive your ECC' credentials.
Registration Credentials Include:
- Emerald Coast Cruizin' Dash Card, this collectible sticker must be prominently displayed on the driver's side windshield throughout the ECC event(s).
- Official Emerald Coast Cruizin' armbands for you and one guest to enjoy the ECC' benefits listed below. Each Vehicle Registration will receive two (2) armbands. WRISTBANDS ARE NOT TO BE REMOVED. If a wristband is removed prior to the end of the event, that individual will not be allowed re-entry. Wristbands must stay on the person at all times during the entirety of the event weekend. No entry will be given to someone with a wristband that has been cut or tampered with. Wristbands are non-transferable.
Registration and Armband Benefits Include:
- One FREE entry in the Cash and Prize Drawings, all registrants receive one (1) entry.
- Invitation to all Kick-off Parties, see event schedule for details.
- Each armband provides access to the Vendor Midway, which includes Meet & Greets with special guests.
- General Admission for two (2) to attend the Emerald Coast Cruizin' all (3) days
What Additional Activities are Available?
- Official Welcome Kick-off Parties, specific details TBA.
- 50/50 Cash Raffles, stay tuned for more information.
- Tons of kids' activities and much more!
How Do I Register My Vehicle?
Pre-Registration will available online until February 26, after then you can still register at the event site Aaron Bessant Park Wednesday March 10 - Saturday November 13 8:00 am - 4:00 pm $65.00 which included parking sticker and two (2) wristbands to attend Emerald Coast Cruizin' all (3) days
What Happens After I Complete My Online Registration?
After successfully completing the online registration, you will receive a confirmation postcard by mail with your assigned vehicle number. ALL registered Emerald Coast Cruizin' participants will receive their registration packets at the event upon check-in (make sure you have confirmation postcard as proof of registration). Registration packets will include your credentials and special goody bags.
How Do I Know My Registration was Successful?
After you click the "Finish" button, the system will process your registration.
Next, you will see a summary page that has your confirmation number. You will also receive a confirmation email to confirm your registration. Be sure you keep the confirmation postcard you receive by mail with your assigned vehicle number, to present as proof of registration. For questions or concerns with registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (662) 576-1448.
Where Can I Park My Trailer(s)?
Offsite trailer parking will be available for registrants who do not have access to hotel or condo parking accommodations for an additional fee. Please call 850-381-0310 of also if you are staying at on of The By The Sea Resort Properties, make sure to ask them about their free trailer parking for guests, for non-quests of By The Sea Resorts call Lindsey Aaron at 850-249-8641..
Please visit our Lodging Partners page for more information
Is Alcohol Allowed at the Event?
No outside alcohol or other beverages are allowed into the venue; however, your favorite food and drinks will be available in the Vendor Midway Food Court.
If I Don't Have a Classic Vehicle, Can I Still Come to the Event?
Yes! All automotive enthusiasts are invited! If you are attending and do not have a vehicle registered for the event, you must enter the EAST entrance and purchase a daily wristband for $15 (kids under 12 are free). WRISTBANDS ARE NOT TO BE REMOVED. If a wristband is removed prior to the end of the event, that individual will not be allowed re-entry. Wristbands must stay on the person at all times during the entirety of the event weekend. No entry will be given to someone with a wristband that has been cut or tampered with. Wristbands are non-transferable.
All Hot Rods, Classics, Rat Rods, and Motorcycles are welcome. We even welcome today's Muscle Cars, such as Corvettes, Camaros, Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs, and more! Other vehicles are allowed but must have 5 or more modifications to qualify for entry. No family everyday stock vehicles are allowed to register. If you have questions regarding vehicle eligibility, please email us at email@example.com.
Are Pets Allowed at the Event?
We love our four-legged family members, but for safety reasons and because of venue restrictions, we are only permitted to allow service animals into the event.
Are Golf Carts, Bicycles, or Scooters Allowed?
No, due to park rules, only authorized handicap scooters are allowed. ScooterTime Rentals will be at the event to help with scooter rentals. You can pre-reserve a scooter on their website: ScooterTimerentalsINC.com